Its the 4th of July holiday weekend (ok the 4th is on Tuesday, we know) in the USA. The 4th of July usually brings with it a lot of “Red, White, and Blue” sales or “Fireworks” sales, or …..well you get the idea. The following are just some of the ones we found while surfing the web
Woot! has the Samsung 29″ Curved Monitor, that can normally be found online for (around) $600 for just $249.
The monitor features
- Ultra-wide 21:9 Aspect Ratio
- WFHD: A step up from Full HD, WFHD’s advanced 2560 x 1080 resolution provides a wider resolution so you can view content on a broader scale.
- Wide Viewing Angle: Delivers a 178 degrees wide viewing angle horizontally and vertically for optimal viewing experience from any angle.
- Connectivity: Access a full range of connectivity options with 2 HDMI ports, 1 display port, and 4 USB 3.0 ports.
- PBP: Picture-by-Picture lets you view 2 different input sources on one screen while maintaining the picture quality of the original source.
**This deal ends July 2nd or until sold out.
From Livingsocial, we have a free 3 month subscription to Apple Music.
With Apple Music you get to listen to a selection of over 40 million songs, on or offline, with zero ad interruption. This offer is for new members, to try it free with no commitment for 3 months. The fine print (and of course there is fine print), is that after the 3-month promotional period, Plans will automatically renew to $9.99 a month for Individual memberships, $14.99 for Family memberships and $4.99 for Student memberships, unless you cancel the subscription with Apple.
From Amazon, for those of you with Amazon Prime Memberships, who would like to try out the music unlimited feature, Amazon is offering 4 months of music unlimited for $0.99.
With Amazon Music Unlimited, you get access to millions of songs that include new releases from today’s most popular artists, as well as classic music. Amazon Music Unlimited lets you listed ad-free with unlimited skips. The service also allows you to download music for offline listening.
**This deal ends July 11th.