Today’s post will cover Signing Up for the Amazon Prime 30 Day Trial if you want to take advantage of Prime Day without paying for the actual Amazon Membership. Amazon Prime day starts tomorrow, June 16, 2018. Amazon has celebrated Prime Day across much of the world since 2015. For most, Amazon Prime Day is a day of deals, discounts, and unabashed shopping. I’m sure if you watch the news, or surf the web, you will see an endless number of stories / posts about Amazon Prime Day. The catch with Prime Day is you have to be a member of Amazon Prime to take advantage of the deals. There is a monthly or yearly fee to join prime. Depending on how you want to pay for your membership it’s either $119 / Yr or $12.99 / month. Signing Up For Amazon Prime 30 Day Trial
Signing Up For Amazon Prime Trial
First thing to know is that to sign up for the Amazon Prime free trial, you will be required to enter a valid credit / debit card. The Amazon page will show you an error if you try to enter a pre-paid credit card or a gift card
To sign up for the free trail:
- Go to the Amazon Prime Free Trial page. Once on that page, click on the TRY PRIME button
2. On the next page, you will enter your credit/debit card payment information and hit continue.
3. Lastly, you will confirm (or add) your Billing Address. Once you have that filled in, click on the Start your 30-day free trial button
At this point, you will be enrolled into Amazon Prime, giving you access to all of the deals of Prime Day. In addition, while you are on your trial you will also get access to
- Free Two Day Shipping
- Prime Video
- Prime Music
- Access to the Kindle Owners Lending Library
This one really matters so PLEASE READ THIS!!!! You wont be charged when you sign up and during the 1st 30 days of your trial membership. HOWEVER, once you get past your trial, you will be AUTOMATICALLY UPGRADED TO A PAID MEMBERSHIP PLAN. IF YOU DON’T WANT TO CONTINUE / PAY FOR AMAZON PRIME, IT’S UP TO YOU TO GO IN AND CANCEL THE MEMBERSHIP BEFORE THE 30 DAYS ARE UP.
To End Your Amazon Prime Membership
- Sign into your Amazon Prime Account and Go to the End Your Amazon Prime Membership page
- Once on that page, click the End Membership button