If you are a fan of Broadway there are 2 streams going on tonight that will interest you. One is the The Phantom of The Opera and the other is Disney’s Live Stream Celebrating 25 Magical Years of Disney On Broadway. This post will go over details of both events. Both events are fundraisers, with benefits going to (and where you can donate)
- UK: NHS Charities – COVID19 Appeal
- US: Broadway Cares – Covid 19 Emergency Assistance Fund
- Australia: Actors Benevolent Fund / Emergency Covid 19 Assistance
For Phanton of The Opera
That performance is a recording from 2011 at the Royal Albert Hall, Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of Phantom.
That performance can be enjoyed on the YouTube page for The Shows Must Go On! The presentation is available now (as of 7p UK time) and will be available in the UK for 24 hrs and everywhere else for 48 hrs.
For Disney On Broadway – Celebrating 25 Magical Years
The performance is from the November 2019 Celebrating 25 Magical Years of Disney on Broadway concert. This replay will include Ryan McCartan (Frozen, Liv and Maddie) will host the event from his family’s basement and will interview Disney on Broadway stars from their respective homes throughout the evening.
- YouTube – Phantom of The Opera / The Show Must Go On! YouTube page
- ABC TV – Disney 25 Magical Years on Broadway / ABC TV